Real Estate for Sale in Briggsville Wisconsin
Briggsville WI Real Estate 53920
Real Estate for Sale in Briggsville Wisconsin Marquette County; Vacant Lot, Log Homes, Hunting Acreage, Waterfront Lots, Lakefront Cottages, Mobile Homes, Double Wides, Farmland, Farms, Camping Sites, Building Sites, Condominiums, Rustic Hunting Cabins, Creek Frontage and more…
Briggsville Wisconsin Quick Facts
- Marquette County, Douglas Township
- General Size of Town – Is Unknown
- Area Lakes – Mason Lake, McCall Lake, Amey Pond, Mud Lake, Jordan Lake, Neenah Creek Trout Stream, Widow Green Creek, Buffalo Lake,
- Area Features: Some parts of the area have Wetlands with several creeks meandering through from the north west towards the southeast mostly ending up in the Fox River and the Wisconsin River. There are numerous public lands including Amey Pond Wildlife Refuge, French Creek Wildlife Area, Fox River National Wildlife Refuge plus many waterfront access points and boat launches.
- Area Terrain – This area has some rolling terrain with quite a bit of wetlands.
- Area Code – 608
- Mailing Zip Code – 53920
- State Highway 23
- County Road – AA, X & A
- School District – ? – Neenah Creek Elementary School
- Classified as an Unincorporated Community
- History – Founded in XXX by XXX???
Briggsville, WI 53920 is located in Township of Douglas in Marquette County. It is positioned in the southwest corner of the county right by Columbia County to the south and Adams County to the west. It’s on state road 23 and is crossed by County Road A, X & AA.