January 2016 Real Estate Newsletter
Snowmobile Season is Here!
January 2016 Landman Realty LLC Real Estate Newsletter: UPDATED AREA INFORMATION More Public Land, hundreds of new area photos and dozens of photos galleries.
Some of the Hot properties included:
- 3 Bd, 2 Ba Home on 40 Acres
- Waterfront Property
- Affordable Lots for Sale
- 3 Acres with Pole Barn
- 80 Acres – Hunting Land
- Log Cabin for Sale
- Private Lake Acreage
- Buldling Sites
- Ready to Go Camp site with or without Camper
- Lawrence FRONTAGE
- Deeded Access Lots
January 2016 Landman Realty LLC Real Estate Newsletter:
- Happy New Year!
- Lots of Snowmobile Trails are Now open in Wisconsin! YAY! Here are the MAP & CLUBS: http://www.snowmobile-wi.com/snowmobile-maps.html Bookmark and Share this Link!!!
- The real estate market is still moving. The FED rose interest rates and most likely will increase morgage rates this year. IS NOW THE TIME TO BUY?
- Landman Realty is revamping our online website network to be Device Friendly. We are adding lots of new features including Business Directories, Forums, Classified Ads, Poll Questions, Area Information and more! So, watch for the changes over the next couple months…
- Help others explore Wisconsin! SHARE this link on Your Social Media Accounts. Follow us on your favorite platform – http://www.thelandman.net/landman-realty-social-networking-websites.html
Broker: John Olson – Cell phone 608-474-2110
Buckhorn State Park is located in the Township of Germantown, Juneau County in Central Wisconsin on both Castle Rock Lake and the Yellow River. The park is a 6,000 acre outdoor haven offering a little bit for everyone, including the local Wisconsin Wildlife. There’s lots of outdoor photography opportunities for the nature lover. There is lots to do here such as camping, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, hunting, trapping, boating, swimming, fishing, backpacking, picnicking or just sitting back and watching the natural world go by. The state park includes miles of frontage and several boat launches offering you an abundance of water activities on the Yellow River and Castle Rock Lake. Castle Rock is part of the Wisconsin Flowage system and is the 4th largest inland body of water in the state. It is a manmade lake controlled by a hydro dam (creating hydroelectricity) to the South where the water turns back into the Wisconsin River.