Area Information – Lakes, Public Land, Photos, Real Estate
Main Page – http://www.thelandman.net/westfield-wi.html
Westfield, WI. Quick Facts:
- Marquette County, Westfield Township
- General Size of Village – Around 1,300 people
- Area Lakes – Harris Pond, Westfield Pond, Buffalo Lake, Lawrence Lake, Goose Lake, Parker Lake, Crooked Lake, Wolf Lake, Hill Lake, Puckaway Lake, Silver Lake, Mud Lake, Montello River, Neenah Creek Trout Stream, Neenah Lake, Emrick Lake, Deep Lake, Peppermill Lake and more…
- Area Features: Marquette County Fairgrounds, Schools, Post Office, Interstate Access, Corporate Farm fields, Banks, Shopping, Churches, Bars, Restaurants, Gas Stations, Snowmobiling, Flea Market, Miniature Golf WITH Trout Fish feeding, Prairie Nursery, Parks and more…
- Area Terrain – Mostly gentle Rolling with a mix of Woodlands, Lakes, Creeks, Wetlands, Hills, Valleys, Farms and Farm Fields.
- Area Code – 608
- Zip Code – 53964
- County Road – E & M
- Interstate – I39 / 51
- School District – Westfield
- Classified as a Village.
- History – Founded in 1902 by Pickens Boynton (considered to be the founder)