Oxford WI Real Estate for Sale
Homes, Land, Farms, Log Cabins and Hunting Acreage by Oxford, Wisconsin
Oxford, Wisconsin is located in Township of Oxford in Marquette County. It’s on state road 82 and is crossed by County Road A, I & J. It’s just west of I-39 /51 between Westfield and Montello. Oxford is considered a village and is home to many full time residents who work in the area. It is also a popular recreational area with many lake and stream homes. It features limited shopping, School, Post Office, area Corporate Farm fields, Bank, Church, Bar, Cafe, Gas Station, Snowmobiling, local community Flea Market and a Park in the center of town. You will find plenty of Wildlife and many fishing lakes within minutes. Because of the interstate the town has lots of tourists pass through on their way to the famous Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin River and the Petenwell/Castle Rock Area. In general the area is a vacationers hotspot due to the lakes, public land, country living and attractions at the dells. Oxford has an attractive travel time from the larger cities; Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, Minneapolis to name a few.
Oxford, WI. Quick Facts
- Marquette County, Oxford Township
- General Size of Village – Around 600 people
- Area Lakes – Neenah Lake, Goose Lake, Parker Lake, Crooked Lake, Wolf Lake, Hill Lake, Harris Pond, Westfield Pond, Buffalo Lake, Lawrence Lake, Puckaway Lake, Montello River, Montello Lake, Peppermill creek, Neenah Creek Trout Stream, Emrick Lake, Deep Lake, McDougall, Peppermill Lake, Fox River, Mason Lake, Jordon Lake, and within 20 minutes of the Wisconsin River plus more…
- Area Features: School, Post Office, Banks, LITE Shopping, Church, Bar, Cafe, Gas Station, Snowmobiling, Corporate Farm fields, community Flea Market, Park, Area 4th of July Fireworks, Neenah Lake in town, plus lots of lakes, creeks / trout stream within minutes and more…
- Area Terrain – Mostly gentle Rolling with a mix of Woodlands, lots of natural Lakes, some lakes created by creeks / rivers, Creeks, Wetlands, Hills, Valleys, Farms and corporate Farm Fields.
- Area Code – 608
- Mailing Zip Code – 53952
- State Highway 82
- County Road – A, I & J
- Interstate – Not far from I39 / 51
- School District – Westfield
- Classified as a Village.
- History – Founded in XXX by XXX???