Area Information – Lakes, Public Land, Photos, Real Estate
Main Page – http://www.thelandman.net/oxford-wi.html
Oxford, WI. Quick Facts
- Marquette County, Oxford Township
- General Size of Village – Around 600 people
- Area Lakes – Neenah Lake, Goose Lake, Parker Lake, Crooked Lake, Wolf Lake, Hill Lake, Harris Pond, Westfield Pond, Buffalo Lake, Lawrence Lake, Puckaway Lake, Montello River, Montello Lake, Peppermill creek, Neenah Creek Trout Stream, Emrick Lake, Deep Lake, McDougall, Peppermill Lake, Fox River, Mason Lake, Jordon Lake, and within 20 minutes of the Wisconsin River plus more…
- Area Features: School, Post Office, Banks, LITE Shopping, Church, Bar, Cafe, Gas Station, Snowmobiling, Corporate Farm fields, community Flea Market, Park, Area 4th of July Fireworks, Neenah Lake in town, plus lots of lakes, creeks / trout stream within minutes and more…
- Area Terrain – Mostly gentle Rolling with a mix of Woodlands, lots of natural Lakes, some lakes created by creeks / rivers, Creeks, Wetlands, Hills, Valleys, Farms and corporate Farm Fields.
- Area Code – 608
- Mailing Zip Code – 53952
- State Highway 82
- County Road – A, I & J
- Interstate – Not far from I39 / 51
- School District – Westfield
- Classified as a Village.
- History – Founded in XXX by XXX???