Friendship WI Real Estate for Sale
Homes, Land, Farms, Log Cabins and Hunting Acreage by Friendship, Wisconsin
More commonly known as Adams/Friendship because the City of Adams is directly south touching the Village, integrating utilities, school systems and services. But Friendship Village offers the local Airport, Hospital, Sandy Beach for Swimming, Sledding hill at the Park and the Golf Course. The view of Friendship Mound is best seen right on main street where you will find several family owned businesses. There are several mid to large fishing lakes within 15 minutes including, Friendship Lake, Arkdale Lake, Big Roche-A-Cri Lake, Easton Lake, Patrick Lake, Lake Camelot, Twin Lake, Lake Arrowhead, Lake Sherwood, Castle Rock Lake ( 4th Largest Lake in Wisconsin ) and Lake Petenwell, Wisconsin’s 2nd largest inland lake.
Friendship Land for Sale
- Adams County
- Access: State Highway – 13
- Classification: Village.
- General Population: under 1,000 people Area Code – 608
- Zip Code – 54934
- Area Lakes: Lake Petenwell, Castle Rock Lake, Friendship Lake, Arkdale Lake, Big Roche-A-Cri Lake and the Tri-Lakes that consists of Arrowhead, Camelot and Sherwood Lakes
- Area Terrain: mostly flat land with sandy soil, several rock formations with man-made lakes, creeks, streams, irrigated farm fields and abundant woodlands
- Main Area Features: Airport, Farming, County Seat, Small and Mid-Size Businesses, Recreational Lakes, Churches, Bars, Real Estate, Vacation Area, Golf Courses, Snowmobile Trails, State Park, County Fair Grounds
- County Roads – J and M
- School District – Adams/Friendship
- History – Founded by Settlers from Friendship, New York