Arkdale WI Real Estate for Sale
Homes, Land, Farms, Log Cabins and Hunting Acreage by Arkdale, Wisconsin
Arkdale, Wisconsin is located in Strongs Prairie Township, Adams County on State Highway 21 between Tomah and Wautoma. It’s between I-90/I-94 & I-39/51 interstates. Arkdale is an unincorporated town with about 150 people. There is a post office, bar / grill, church, firestation and park with Arkdale Lake as the towns highlight. The Arkdale area is known for its farm fields, a recreational area and vacationers. Arkdale Lake is surrounded by a subdivision called Arkdale Shores which consists of both full time and part time vacation homes. State Hwy 21 cuts through Arkdale and continues west between Lake Petenwell to the north, “Wisconsin’s 2nd largest inland body of water” and Castle Rock Lake to the south. “WI’s 4th largest inland body of water.
Arkdale, Wisconsin Quick Facts
- Adams County, Strongs Prairie Township
- General Size of Village – about 150 people
- Area Lakes – Arkdale Lake, Lake Petenwell, Castle Rock Lake, Friendship, Arkdale, Big Roche-A-Cri and the Tri-Lakes; Arrowhead, Camelot, Sherwood plus Big Roche-A-Cri Creek, Wisconsin River…
- Area Terrain – Mostly flat land with sandy soil, several rock formations with manmade lakes from creek / streams, lots of irrigated corporate farm fields and woodlands.
- Area Code – 608
- Mailing Zip Code – 54613
- State Highway – 21
- Town Roads
- Main Area Features – Arkdale Lake, Church, Post Office, Bars / Grill, Fire Station, Park, Real Estate, Vacation Area, ATV Routes, Snowmobile Trails, Castle Rock Horseback Riding Trails, State Hwy 21 by Castle Rock Lake & Petenwell…
- School District – AdamsFriendship
- Classified as Unincorporated
- History – Founded in ??> by ???